Jul 7, 2016
1 min read
Manifoldjs Version 0.6 has arrived
Manifoldjs version 0.6 has arrived with a bunch of new improvements. In addition to features for platform generation, a number of improvements were made so the tool works in the upcoming update for Windows 10, including the “Bash on Ubuntu on Windows” tool.
Manifoldjs Bring Your Own Platform (Channel 9)
Turn your Web Site into Web Apps. Now you can bring it to any platform you want.
- Update manifoldjs-lib version to 1.0.0 (huurahh!)
- Added -f option to be specific about the manifest format and skip the detection (issue manifoldjs/manifoldjs-lib#21)
- [Win10] Support for additional image sizes: scale-200, scale-125, scale-150 and scale-400 (issue manifoldjs/manifoldjs-windows10#10)
- [Win10] Added support to specify capabilities in the w3c manifest through the below member (issue manifoldjs/manifoldjs-windows10#9)
- Edge Extensions support: Edge Extensions can now be generated and packaged through the edgeextension platform, using an Edge Extension manifest JSON as input. More details here.
- Added missing members for W3C manifest validation: description, background_color, dir (issue manifoldjs/manifoldjs-lib#12)
- Only run the “All Platform” validations for W3C manifests (issue manifoldjs/manifoldjs-lib#20)